The cannabis plant has gained the attention of many researchers in the past few years. There are very few people who knew about the unlimited health benefits of the plant. And not just for Humans, but for their best friend Dogs also. It is known that human beings and dogs have the same endogenous cannabinoid systems. And the substance present in cannabis plants target the receptors in the Brain and central nervous system. Due to its effect on the brain system, it gives a relaxing effect. These are some reason that led to calling the cannabis plant an herb. cbd oil for dogs have been related to each other for over a decade as CBD is used in the treatment of various diseases and health issues. But there are still some things that people don’t know about CBD.
Some of those things are explained below:
- CBD is not Psychoactive: the compound THC, i.e. tetrahydrocannabinol, is the one that gives the cannabis plant its psychoactive properties. But CBD contains only 3% THC, which is almost negligible. That’s why CBD only has benefits in Dogs rather than imposing any risk of a psychotic breakdown in the pets.
- CBD fights Cancer: the substances found in CBD have such great properties that it can prevent the cancer cells from growing further. It helps the immune system to kill the cancer cells. Cbd has blocking ability which blocks the cancer cell’s ability to produce energy. The oil used also have anti-tumor properties which slow and inhibit the cell growth. CBD is also used in conventional cancer treatment.
- CBD reduces Chronic Inflammation and Autoimmune Disease: it reduces the production of cytokines that cause allergies and hypersensitivity in humans and dogs both. The major cause of autoimmune disease is the Th17 dominance, the CBD also suppresses that. CBD is a very powerful antioxidant and is a rich source of vitamin C and E.
- Prevents the Neurodegenerative Diseases: CBD is recommended for Dogs who are suffering from spine and nerve damage, or degenerative myelopathy. cbd oil for dogs have been related to each other for the treatment of various issues. In older dogs, CBD protects the brain cells from damage too.
- CBD for Dogs is Legal and Safe: with all the benefits of the CBD, you can be sure that it is also legal to be used for Dogs.